Four jobs I’ve had:
- Tutor for mathematics, English, Latin, and physics.
- Typist at the Federal President’s office, transferring the information on persons who were decorated by the Federal President (is there a shorter way to say this in English?) from paper to computer.
- Secretary at the newspaper of the German Armed Forces Union.
Four movies I can watch over and over:
- Blues Brothers.
- The Straight Story.
- The Big Lebowski, Fargo, and some others by the Coen brothers.
- Wallace and Gromit.
Four places I’ve lived:
- Hetzwege, Lower Saxony.
- Hannover, Capitol of Lower Saxony.
- Bonn, North-Rhine Westphalia, former Capital of Germany.
- Andernach, Rhineland-Palatinate.
Four TV shows I love:
I’ll have to pass on the other ones since we don’t own a TV. My sister got me hooked on Friends by lending me the DVDs, though.
Four places I’ve vacationed:
- Florence and Tuscany, Italy.
- Kenya and Tanzania, East Africa.
- Devon, Cornwall and Kent, England (two different trips)
- Western United States (CA, NV, AZ, UT, NM, CO, WY)
Four of my favorite dishes:
- Tandoori Chicken with aromatic yellow rice and spicy green beans.
- Murg Jalfraizee (chicken with bell peppers).
- Curry soup, a favourite at the moment.
- Tiramisu, homemade by André.
Four sites I visit daily:
- Too many weblogs, but i usually read their feeds.
- National Geographic photo of the day.
- Astronomy picture of the day.
- Weather forecast for Andernach.
Four places I would rather be right now:
- New Zealand.
- Southwest of the USA, somewhere in the desert.
- Outside in the snow and sun, instead of at my desk.
- Glen Canyon, before the dam was built.
Four bloggers to tag with this: